Skip to main content
Federal Administrative Regulations
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- Federal Register
- Published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents
- Code of Federal Regulations
- The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) annual edition is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
- It is divided into 50 titles that represent broad areas subject to Federal regulation
- Compilation of Presidential Documents
- The Compilation of Presidential Documents collection consists of the Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents and the Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents
- The official publications of materials released by the White House Press Secretary
- United States Government Manual - includes information about all federal agencies
- As the official handbook of the Federal Government, the United States Government Manual provides comprehensive information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches
- It also includes information on quasi-official agencies; international organizations in which the United States participates; and boards, commissions, and committees
- Regulations.gov - "The types of regulations that can be found on this site include Proposed Rules and Rules, as well as Notices from the Federal Register. Documents such as Public Comments and Supporting and Related Materials are often associated with these regulations, and can also be found on this site."
State Administrative Regulations
- Delaware Register of Regulations - Publishes all regulations that are proposed, amended or repealed and any emergency regulation promulgated, Governor’s executive orders, appointments, attorney general opinions, and agency hearing and meeting notices.
- Delaware Administrative Code - The State of Delaware has started an online administrative code. Only some titles are available. Other regulations are available on the websites of state agencies. \\
- Pennsylvania Bulletin - The Pennsylvania Bulletin Online includes the following: Statewide and local court rules; the Governor's Proclamations and Executive Orders; Actions by the General Assembly; Rulemakings by State agencies; Proposed Rulemakings by State agencies; and State agency notices
- Pennsylvania Code - The Pennsylvania Code is an official publication of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It contains regulations and other documents filed with the Legislative Reference Bureau under the act of July 31, 1968 (P. L. 769, No. 240) (45 P. S. §§ 1102, 1201—1208 and 1602) and 45 Pa.C.S. Chapters 5, 7 and 9, known as the Commonwealth Documents Law (CDL). It consists of 55 titles.