Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
These study guides can be found in the Study Aid section of the Legal Information Center, unless noted otherwise.
- Acing the Bar Exam: a Checklist Approach to Taking the Bar Exam by Suzanne Darrow-Kleinhaus (KF303 .D372 2016)
- The Bar Exam in a Nutshell by Suzanne Darrow-Kleinhaus (KF303 .D37 2016)
- Bar Exam Success: a Comprehenisve Guide by Sara Berman-Barrett (KF303. B452 2019)
- Clearing the Last Hurdle: Mapping Success on the Bar Exam by Wanda Temm (KF303 T46 2015)
- MBE Study Aid (by subject area) (KF303 .M34 2017)
- MPRE Sample Questions (KF303 .M85 no. 6)
- The MPT, Multistate Performance Test (KF303 .M87) Library has February & July 2010, February & July 2011, February & July 2012, February & July 2013
- Multistate Bar Exam by Neil C. Blond (KF303 B57 2010)
- Pass the Bar Exam: a Practical Guide to Achieving Academic & Professional Goals by Sara J. Berman (KF303 .B45 2013)
- Strategies & Tactics for the Finz Multistate Method by Steven R. Finz (KF303 .F55 2019)
- The Zen of Passing the Bar Exam by Chad Noreuil (KF303 .N69 2011)
Westlaw Online Study Aids - you will need your Westlaw ID and Password
Delaware Bar Exam Questions & Answers
The Delaware Board of Bar Examiners posts the questions to prior Delaware Bar Exams online between March and May for the previous year. For example, the July 2018 questions appeared online in May 2019. Those questions are available here.
While the Delaware Board of Bar Examiners posts the questions to prior DE bar exams, representative answers are not included. The Law Library has a print collection of past exam questions and representative answers: Delaware. Board of Bar Examiners (KFD76 .D4)
The most recent copies can be found in Closed Reserve and may be requested at the circulation desk. The binders contain a subject index of the questions from 2004 to the most recently available questions.
They can be borrowed for up to three (3) hours and cannot leave the library.