Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Free App from the Library of Congress is, the "Constitution of the United States of America: Analysis and Interpretation"
- Read the daily edition of the Congressional Record on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The Congressional Record App is presented by the Library of Congress.
- Plum Book is the generic reference for the United States Government Policy and Supporting Positions and it is published after each Presidential election, from the Government Printing Office.
- The Presidential Documents app, released in partnership with the National Archives' Office of the Federal Register, is based on the Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents. Comprised of documents released by the White House Press Secretary beginning in 2009, it includes executive orders, speeches, approved acts, White House announcements and press releases.
- Fastcase for the iPhone is the largest free law library on the iPhone and it uses smart search technology from Fastcase's fully-featured Web-based legal research application, which allows you to sort the most relevant results to the top of the list, customize and re-sort search results, and integrate citation analysis tools right into the results list.
- WestlawNext, All the same WestlawNext features, customized for the iPad. Thompson Reuters has a whole host of legal apps to acces their products, see a list here. Content is only available to WestlawNext subscribers
- Access vital information quickly on any device, wherever you are, with the Lexis Advance service. Get results faster and easier. Lexis Advance transforms the way you conduct research. Content is only available to LexisAdvanced subscribers.
Legal Apps for mobile devices change constantly. Lawyers and members of the public doing legal research should look for up to date articles and lists of helpful legal apps like this one: