Delaware Corporation Law Revision Committee
Major amendments to the Delaware General Corporation Law were made in 1967. The new law was drafted by the Delaware Corporation Law Revision Committee. Information on the work of this Committee can be found in Review of the Delaware Corporation Law by Ernest L. Folk (Special collections KFD213 .F64 1968) and the Committee’s Minutes (Special collections KFD213.A338 A19). PDF copies of these documents and other information about the Committee are available on our website.
General History of Delaware Corporation Law
- Alva, Curtis. Delaware and the Market for Corporate Charters: History and Agency. 15 Del. J. Corp. L. 885 (1990)
- Arsht, S. Samuel. A History of Delaware Corporation Law. 1 Del. J. Corp. L. 1 (1976)
- Kirk, William E. A Case Study in Legislative Opportunism: How Delaware Used the Federal-State System to Attain Corporate Pre-eminence. 10 J. Corp. L. 233 (1984)
- Seligman, Joel. A Brief History of Delaware's General Corporation Law. 1 Del. J. Corp. L. 249 (1976).
- Larcom, Russell Carpenter. The Delaware Corporation. Johns Hopkins Press, 1937.